• Ensuring compliance with the work safety of employees.
• Provide advice and advice to employers and employees As well as supporting activities to promote work safety.
• Prepare report documents as required by law and record the investigation of accidents and diseases caused by work.
• managed by the system ISO / TIS / OHSAS And the standards announced by the company.
• Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
• GPA equal or above to 2.70
• TOEIC at least 550 (TOEFL/IELTS also considerable).
• Able to work and located at Ratchaburi Province.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general