• Prepare and Ensure accuracy of documentation in order to complete the work permit and immigration applications.
• Filing and Sorting documentation.
• Writing e-mail and meeting minute in English.
• Follow up and report Supervisor for the application status with the relevant authorities
• Monitor the expiry date status of each client in order to provide the reminder service to the existing clients.
• Accompany and taking care clients to the government agencies
• Data entry for information tracking system.
• Participating with relevant authorities to update their current practice.
• Others as assigned by supervisors.
Apply Now Interested applicants are invited to quick apply Manpower
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general