- Be focus and responsible for assigned BD tasks, including proposal preparation, Active follow up and promotional materials.
- Identify sales prospects and initiate new business opportunities by effective monitoring the market and stakeholder’s activities.
- Able to serve as the first in-depth point of contact of assigned prospective partners and clients.
- Build and maintain good business relationship with clients.
- Maintains a through understanding and knowledge of client’s business, industry, trends and changes.
- Support the business requirements and objectives of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical, Veterinary, Science or related field.
- Experiences in Healthcare Industry,FMCG, Trading company or Local distributor will be advantage.
- Good command in English (Speaking/ Writing)
- Proficient in using MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure.
- Dedicated to providing superior quality work and client service.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general