- Support direction and counsel in all areas of human resources in support of the team
- Support and implement retention program
- Manage all employee engagement aspects
- Oversee requisition, recruitment, interview, and selection by partnering with Talent Acquisition Team
- Serve as a resource to functions regarding human resources related topics and issues
- Facilitate in staffing and on-boarding for new joiners.
- Responsible for conducting exit interviews and collating to perform exit analysis / derive insights on a monthly basis.
- Serves as a resource to the team regarding human resources related topics and issues
- Recommends, develops, implements policies, practices and procedures.
- Analyzes and partner with Talent Sustainability team to deliver training & development for team
- Support and manage performance management cycle and implement succession plan
- To support other works assigned by superiors
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Experience in Agriculture Business and able to self-travel to take care any Agriculture Business up country.
- Strategic thinker with strong solution development skills
- Strong networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general