• Supervise and control the operation for MEP systems on the principles of engineering or manual operation.
• Supervise and control the service requests, follow up and submit daily report the backlog of work to TFM Manager.
• Supervise and control the Preventive maintenance, repair services the engineering system of Building.
• Arrange a weekly meeting to follow up the uncompleted service requests.
• Explain the work performed procedures before the initiation of operation in risk areas.
• Review all reports and record the performance of supervisor and technicians.
• Verify the accuracy of the daily Utilities report.
• Verify all reports and record the performance of operation in logbook to reporting.
• Plan yearly Preventive Maintenance.
• Budget planning within the scope of M&E service
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or electrical or related field at least 2 years experiences.
• Experienced/Trained in basic maintenance of engineering systems.
• Machinery & Electricity services.
• Computer literacy MS office skills for reporting.
• Able to read and understand project drawings.
• Basic understanding of the power system. (High voltage and low voltage)
• Experience in electrical, plumbing and air conditioning systems.
• Leadership skills.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general