• Draft, review and revise contracts in relation to the company’s businesses.
• Prepare legal documents in relation to the company’s businesses.
• Provide legal advice and guidance to the company, in respond to both problem and support, depending on circumstances.
• Provide general assistance to other officers in the company and other tasks associated with the foregoing.
• Liaise with private and government sectors to achieve assigned works.
• Monitor, update, and research related laws.
• Bachelor degree of Laws (or higher). Lawyer license, Barrister License or Master degree of Law are preferable.
• 0-2 years working experience in related field.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication and cooperation skills.
• Able to work efficiently under stressful and demanding situations.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general