- Communicate and coordinate with the distribution channel (commercial bank and partnership) for new product development, changing and stop selling the product.
- Plan and prioritize the work to deliver the quality work within timeline.
- Design and develop products according to the company’s strategy and comply with regulations.
- Ensure that the product satisfies company’s profitability requirements and prepare product profit test report to get approval from authorized persons.
- Prepare product related document to get approval from regulator and provide information to relevant departments for implementation.
- Review product specifications and sales materials.
- Monitor and analyze the actual profitability after launching the new product.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in Actuarial in Life insurance companies
- Good command of written and spoken English
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general