Working Location: Serithai Road
Level : Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
Warranty Executive is responsible for manage and steering warranty team to make sure all incoming warranty claims from branch / dealer are valid and follow company policies. Also proceed for reimbursement back to part supplier, vehicle manufacturing by cooperate with regional office to submit information in the system and tracking till received confirmation and share to accounting for remark as company revenue. This position also responsible for warranty process coaching to new member of branch / dealer and regular perform warranty audit with report submit to regional office.
• Be team leader for represent warranty matter for related departments as request support.
• Regular warranty audit along head office policy at branches and dealers with audit reports.
• Support dealer development team for new outlet establish by coaching warranty process at dealership.
• Monitoring new model and feedback to Regional office, TCSAT, and branch/dealers
• Monitor warranty claim from branches and dealers in country
• Gather warranty claim documents in country for payment process
• Prepare warranty materials for branches and dealers claiming to head office.
• Support relevant documents including warranty and parts for claim process
• Prepare warranty data for regular meeting
• Do warranty report regarding to warranty budget, warranty SOP and warranty issue.
• Verify claim coupon for warranty claim from branches and dealers before parts replacement and money reimbursement to branch and dealers.
• Open and close warranty claim jobs on warranty claim online system.
• Issue invoice on behalf of National Aftersales.
• Assis warranty team for collecting data and analyze claim history for parts and budget require.
• Oversee all warranty operation and full fit the necessity claiming needs.
Benefits & Welfare:
We welcome all applicants with relevant years of industry and management experience and possess not less than bachelor’s degree qualification to apply the positions as mentioned above.
Interested person please send resume with present photo, current package & Expected package
TAN CHONG INTERNATIONAL GROUP (THAILAND)
HQ: 59 M. 1 Rangsit-Pathumthani Rd. Banklang Muang Pathumthani 12000
Tel. 02-567-2882 / 063-226-7480 / 081-171-2746
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general