- Conduct presentation on Owner’s approval rights under the HMA inclouding rights relating to employee,annual Business Plan pre-opening procurement ect.
- Assist with the review of senior management roles including GM Financial Controller and Director of Sales & Marketing if required
- Negotiate pre-opening manning guide (which will include on boarding ) and organizational structure
- Review assumptions behind OS& E Budget and optimize saving in the OS& E Budget
- Review pre opening Budget highlighting opportunities for cost savings through
Continuous benchmarking and mornitor spending to prevent budget overruns and project delays.
- Review and advise on hotel operation matters that can impact the operation future permance and profitability of the hotel
- Review sales & Marketing business plan and strategies in the lead up to opening inclouding review and recommendations in relation to PR , social media and parthnerships
- Monitor and provide suggestins to Operator on strategy for FITs, long & extended stays and othermarket segments.
- Ensure the management team is proactive in the hunt for Corporate REP accounts and quality wholesale parthners.
- Ensure realistic but aggressive first annual budget and efficien cost structure in first operating year.
- Meeting with Client / Stakeholders to work out detailed timeline and review list of documents required
- Submit a summary report to the owner on key obligations in the HMA.
Operational Asset Managenent
- Review of sales and revenue reports.
- Monitoring of TOA reviews / ratings / positioning
- Reservations delivery from branded channels sales and marketing e- commerce strategies and revenue uplift
- Review ad-hoc FF&E and CAPEX
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor ' s degree Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate
- Good understanding of profit & loss statements Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to manage complex data requirement
- Prudent, detailed, and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently and provide rational recommendations to management
- Ability to manage multi-tasks assignments and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet short-notice deadlines
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Age 35 – 50 years old.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general