We are looking for a professional Sales Manager - Leisure to be responsible for promoting the hotel brand, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the hotel. You are also in charge of establishing outstanding businesses relationships within local, domestic and international markets monitoring competitor activities and market intelligence attending travel functions and sales road shows and organizing sales trips to promote sales for the hotel.
1. Responsible for Travel Agent Room, Meeting, Banquets Sales for the hotel.
2. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
3. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
4. Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by Travel Agent Clients.
5. Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
6. Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
7. Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
8. Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, etc.
9. Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general