Assistant Vice President of Marketing Online (Channel 8)
- Build a successful marketing team, and lead overall marketing activities including social media, digital marketing and creative marketing
- Develop a marketing strategy and Analyze competition situation and design competitive advantage plan
- Collaborate with the sales department to develop pricing strategies
- Maintaining brand awareness and sending a marketing message to the target group in order to grow market share.
- Male or female, aged between 28-40 years old and Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of work experiences in Social, digital marketing field
- Experienced in online media planning and digital marketing.
- Creative and a good team player.
- Excellent in multitasking skills.
- Good management skills and the ability to solve immediate problems.
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Working Time: 9.00 - 18.00
Location: BTS Kasetsart University (Kaset Nawamin)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general