Oversee and direct all operations of the Central Kitchen. Prepare projection, delivery and control food safety. Lead the Central Kitchen staff working to meet production goals and standards with cost efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all team have well knowledge of “Food Safety”, “Food Hygiene” and “Equipment” in Central Kitchen area.
- Review and communicate roles and responsibilities, performance targets and expectations of own team, and monitor team performance to ensure that the target can be achieved.
- Conduct performance appraisals and identify areas for development/performance improvement and support as required.
- Act as coach mentor to staff as deemed appropriate to improve performance.
- Clearly delegate tasks to team members and provide opportunities for team to shine.
- Support development and retention of team members.
- Thai Nationality, Female or Male, age 35 - 45 years old .
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science (Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Science or Biotechnology) or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the food manufacturing or food industry or related fields.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of a professional management strategy.
- Hard working, Service-minded & Good Co–ordination & Communications skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general