Construction Manager in 5 Star Hotel / Resort background.
Work at Prajuab Kirikhan / Chonburi
· Responsible for the management of the construction team including mentoring, scheduling their activities, recruitment and performance management of the team members.
· Directing the construction team through all construction phases of a project including contractor coordination and all aspects of site management.
· Check and ensure the project brief, all design briefs, drawings and specifications and all project relevant information are executed as per clients objectives.
· Contact with Suppliers of Construction materials/equipment in order to be aware of the most efficient & cost effective application and working methods.
· Monitoring construction progress, quality and safety, and initiating action to rectify any non-conformance.
· Supervise onsite contractor(s) for their safety, quality, equipment and maintenance of appropriate resourcing levels.
· Preparing construction information for inclusion in the project report, providing all relevant information to the project manager.
· Monitoring the preparation of contractors final accounts obtaining relevant certificates and submission to the client for payment.
· Ensuring the inclusion in the contract and subsequently requesting the design team, consultants and contractors to supply the client with as-built and installed drawings, operations and maintenance manuals, as well as ensuring adequate arrangements have been made for training of clients engineering and maintenance staff.
· Cease contractors from continuing work if concerns are identified with safety, quality, method statements or any other non-conformance.
· Recruitment decisions for construction team members for a small project and within the Limitations of Authority Policy of the Archetype Group. Assisting with the recruitment of construction team members as required by the Project Manager on a larger project.
· Overall construction site management, highlighting any issues with site management to the Project Manager.
· Degree qualified in Engineering.
· 8+ years experience working on construction projects including a minimum of 5 years experience managing construction teams.
· Advanced technical abilities in construction management, with the ability to train and mentor others to develop further their skills in contractor management, safety, quality management, and site-based design management.
· Advanced attention to detail, particularly in respect to contractual requirements, design/site drawings, quality of construction works and construction standard methods.
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear reports, site instructions/memos and meeting minutes that are clear and understandable.
· Previous experience managing multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment either in Asia, the Middle East, Africa or South America.
· Intermediate leadership skills, ensuring teams are well motivated, organized, able to provide clear direction and manage conflict.
· Intermediate client management skills, including demonstrable persuasiveness, negotiation skills and inter-personal skills.
· Intermediate working knowledge of software used in project management including: Microsoft Project, Primavera, Team Binder, Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite.
Please send CV/Resume in English only
Archetype Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd.
22/F, ITF Tower, 140 / 49-50 Silom Road,
Suriyawong, Bangrak,Bangkok 10500
Tel : 098-286-1960 / 02-634-0031
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general