Position: Salesforce Solutions Architect
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Anantara Vacation Club is looking for our own Salesforce Solutions Architect who will serve as the subject matter authority who will be responsible to oversee Salesforce-related project delivery, proposals, new business opportunity and knowledge management.
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect you will work closely with various Product and Programme Owners to understand the company’s requirements and enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements.Qualifications
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of experience managing Salesforce application and/or other enterprise cloud-based business applications and call center systems. Applicants with Salesforce certification will have an advantage.
- And/or 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications.
- Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communication
- Ability to understand and articulate business and organizational strategies and how it applies to technology and operation processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization. The ability to converse both is Mandarin & English is mandatory.
- Demonstrated a track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise through the full
- Strong articulation verbal and written skills to communicate to technical audiences, non-technical audience and senior management
- Strong relationship management skills with solid leadership and influencing skills
- Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership
- Previous experience in CRM and marketing industry is an advantage
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general