About this job
You will be responsible for Infrastructure, Maintenance and HSESQ as well as Agriculture equipment and technology implementaion of Thailand RD. This is part of the site management team to ensure adherence to Code of Practice , implementation of Syngenta HSES standards related with site operation, infrastructure and maintenance and deliver sustained improvements in performance. You also ensure the planing and execution of R&D capital projects and ensure the smooth implementaiton of new technology and Agricultural equipment in Thailand RD.
1. Station project engineer
- Ensure a short and long range plan for capital proposal aligned with breeding strategies by cooperating with others
- Act as a project manager of TH RD projects to ensure the timely submission of proper and required documents and timely project execution.
- Ensure the site meet EPMS standarad and clear plan for improvement.
- Deliver the report for monthly site improvement report
- Ensure the smooth implemtnaiton of Mechanization and Agricultural tools.
- Ensure the maximize equipment efficiency and utlization in station
- Drive operational excellence and productivity improvement
- Ensure adherence to HSES standard, policy are commited, maintained and monitored and ensure timely and accurate performance reporting in support of the policy and strategy
- Ensure strong leadership and influence to ensure HSES and security is effectively led at all levels in R&D
- Identify critical HSE and security risks and implement preventative or contingent program of work to effectively mitigate risk
- Support Syngenta's reputational and brand programs by acting as a strong ambassador for the company in all aspects of HSEQ and Security license to operate (LTO)
- Implement efficient and effective assurance and auditing plans to confirm the status of HSES
- Establish the required culture and behavior utilizing leadership frameworks to support success
- Ensure site compliance with local, state and federal regulations and Syngenta requirements
- Provide direction, training and leadership for RD in HSES aspects
- Coordinate/manage HSE projects, e.g., New construction, waste disposal, air permitting and occasional environmental projects
- Responsible for site monthly and annual safety reporting to Station and TH NSPP manager
- Creation and distribution of HSE communication documents, including response to accident investigations and safety alerts.
- Documentation and filing of site HSE reports, processes, SOPs, audits etc in intranet site.
3. Quality Site Coordinator:
- Ensure site compliance in regard to all aspects of the QMS, Quality CoP and Quality SMM
- Develop Plan Site Audit Schedules
- Work with other Managers to ensure training needs are met in regard to Quality and HSE
- Ensure Data and Document control process are managed
- Maintain Master lists for CAPARS and Request for Variances
- Ensure that identification and traceability occurs throughout the sites.
- Schedule and Facilitate Plant Management Reviews
- Ensure management of the customer complaint process
- Critical equipment Calibration
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, Agricultural engineering or or equivalent
- Experience in the seed industry preferred
- Knowledge of HSE regulations, e.g. OSHA, EPA, DOT, ISO14000
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, HACCP Quality Systems
- Experience in HSE system for at least 2-3 years
- Familiarity with seed/agricultural operations
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to travel by car/pick up truck
- Location: Takfah station (Nakornsawan)
Syngenta Crop Protection Limited
25th Fl., Tower A, CW Tower, 90 Ratchadapisek Road
Huai Khwang District, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Khun Wilawan, 02-201-4811
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general