The Q&FS technologist is responsible for ensuring all relevant Q&FS standards are implemented and continuously improved to assure quality and food safety at the local site, protecting the Consumer and Brand Quality. The role is responsible for the management of the food safety team and the verification plan to support the program.
- Responsible for QMP and corporate Q&FS standards implementation at site and compliance through externally verified audits (LRQA).
- Verification of standards compliance through a robust internal auditing program and corrective/preventative action process.
- Incident Owner or backup (PRIMP)
- Food Safety Team Leader for site.
- Specify the site verification and testing plan for raw materials and finished goods, management of non-conformances.
- Approval of site related material risk assessments and the incorporation into the site food safety management plan
Context and Scope
Corporate Q&FS standards are deployed regionally in APAC with Q&FS Technologists responsible for local implementation. The regional process will require the site Q&FS Teams to assess the gaps and collate the requirements for compliance to allow regional consolidation and presentation to TLT.
Assurance of these implemented standards must be reviewed and continuously improved to ensure the quality and food safety of the sites activities. The site Q&FS technologist will implement the regionally designed auditing framework and identify and train local associates for auditing.
In the event of a non-conformance resulting in product impact, the Q&FS Technologist will be responsible for the management of the incident using PRIMP and the application of a corrective and/or preventative action process and the disposition of any held product.
Regional strategies for Q&FS will be cascaded centrally with the sites required to ensure KPI’s are measured locally. These KPI’s will be part of any the management review and the role will be accountable for the collation and presentation of this detail.
The Q&FS technologist will provide recommendations for issues of food safety, especially verification activities for both raw materials and finished goods. Where technical expertise may be required the regional Q&FS team of experts will provide the required input, including recommendation for lab analysis or escalation to RDT resources.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
Minimum Qualifications: Degree in Food Science ( or related discipline)
HACCP trained and lead auditor qualification (preferred)
Previously Implemented and successfully managed a food safety program. (HACCP)
Experience in quality management systems.
Strong understanding of root cause analysis.
Preferred: Working knowledge of extruded/ retorted processes and packaging of pet food products.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ