Road Transportation and Warehouse and/or Marine & Terminal (Map Ta Phut )
We are looking for Purchasing Specialist whom has strong and direct experience on Road Transportation and Warehouse and/or Marine & Terminal.
This position is to maximizevalue delivery by developing and implementing contracts, purchase orders, and work processes in accordance with the commercial team or supply chain strategies. The role creates value for the company by leveraging supplier performance and analyzing market conditions to optimize the operations spend of the
Some primary responsibilities are:
• Effective and ethical sourcing, bidding, bid evaluation, negotiation, and commitment of Contracts and Purchase Orders.
• Active interface with Supply Managers and Global Category Leaders to maximize the leveraging.
• Active interface with other members of the Pacific Purchasing Team to accomplish goals and leverage functional opportunities.
• Analysis of actual and projected spending data to assess the demand and define potential commercial strategies for various product commodities (i.e. Logistics, External Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction contractor, Mechanical, Instrument-Electrical, Pipe-Valves-Fittings, Process Containment Equipment, etc.)
• Actively initiate and implement strategic cost saving projects through the use of Six Sigma and other functional tools.
• Intervene with suppliers on performance issues based on feedback from the internal clients and the company’s quality incident reporting system.
• Maintain basic knowledge of suppliers and relevant market developments such as mergers and acquisitions, financial status, and changes in key personnel.
• Work to ensure accuracy of the local and regional acceptable vendor information database.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field.
• Strong purchasing background with 5 - 7 years of industrial experience on Road Transportation and Warehouse and/or Marine & Terminal - capital project purchasing, or logistics purchasing.
• Excellent spoken and written Thai and English, minimum TOEIC score of 750.
• Experience on dynamic, results oriented teams and good work as a team.
• Experience across multiple functions, businesses, and / or countries.
• Negotiation strategies and tactics with networking and communication techniques.
Please send resume to
CChadavipoo @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 136
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ