- To meet production target which conform to customers’ specification and delivery schedule,
by ensuring that all inter-departmental activities are well coordinated
- To initiate and implement preventive/corrective action to resolve production-related quality
and technical issue.
- To ensure that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are
accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
- To implement cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works,
to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
- To ensure that all resources and information pertinent to satisfactory completion of assigned
tasks are made available to subordinate staff.
- To ensure that the cost estimation of new enquiries as highlighted during the contract
review meeting, submitted to the Sales & Marketing - Department were as accurate,
realistic and timely as possible.
- To develop and enhance the core competence of the Engineering group in
die-cutting technique and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet
the growth objectives of the company.
- To supervise, monitor and motivate work of staff to ensure effective and satisfactory
Performance of assigned tasks.
- To develop departmental budget, and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures
- Controlling and monitoring the preparation plan, tools and production process of all new products.
- Control and monitor the design of the Jig concept and layout concept of the new model
Qualification – ASST. MANAGER/ MANAGER - ENGINEERING
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in related field
Experiences as in related field at least 5 years
At least 2 years as Management level
Fluency in both Thai and English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders
Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent skill in Auto CAD
Strong leadership capabilities managing a team of up to 10 people up
Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision ls / Materials
Analytical and strong problem solving capabilities
Systematic Thinking, Communication Skill, Proactive
Please send resume to
CChadavipoo @ fircroft . com (อีเมลติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
Contact K Chairat Chadavipoo
02 653 2947 Ext 136 or 0812080822
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ