Project Manager (Thai National / Foreigner) Work at Phuket
**Please send CV/Resume in English only
Archetype Thailand is looking for a Project Manager to manage a construction site of a 5 stars Resort on Maiton Island / Phuket.
Tentative starting date Jan 2021.
The PM and his team will have to manage the contractor(s) to achieve the agreed schedule and the expected level of quality.
· Responsible for a large construction project or several smaller construction projects including, project management teams, site organization, document organization, safety, quality control, contract management and budgetary management.
· Implementation on their construction sites of Project Management Quality Management System, associated tools, processes and procedures to ensure site activities are appropriately controlled and monitored for the satisfactory progression of the projects and in accordance with Archetype Group standards. Participate in the continuous improvement of the Archetype Group Quality Management System and Project Management processes.
· Directly manage their project team(s) to ensure quality management outcomes in pre-construction, construction, commissioning, hand-over and post-construction.
· Responsible for ensuring the resourcing levels on their project(s) is appropriate in terms of numbers and skill level of employees. Overall management of their team(s) including the recruitment, mentoring, performance management and support of team members.
· Planning, scheduling and overall budgetary responsibility for the project(s) they are responsible for, ensuring that projects remain on-time schedule and within budget.
· Client liaison to ensure that needs are being met and a good relationship are maintained at all times, assist where necessary to develop new project management business and negotiate extra fees directly with clients as appropriate.
· Ensure at all times good communication channels are maintained between the project team, contractors, clients and the Archetype Group office.
· Degree qualified in Engineering or Architecture.
· 15+ years experience in Project Management including a minimum of 8 years experience in a Project Management Consulting environment.
· A minimum of 10 years managing large scale projects or multiple smaller scale project simultaneously and at different phases, and management of project teams.
· Must have experience working on 5 stars hotels / resorts on ISLAND, Island project reference is required.
· Advanced attention to detail, particularly in respect to contractual requirements.
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear contractual letters, make presentations, chair meetings, make reports and meeting minutes that are clear and understandable.
· A minimum of 6 years experience managing multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment either in Asia, the Middle East, Africa or South America.
· Advanced leadership skills, ensuring teams are well motivated, organized, able to provide clear direction and manage conflict.
· Advanced client management skills, including demonstrable high levels of persuasiveness, negotiation skills and inter-personal skills.
· Advanced technical abilities in project management, with the ability to train and mentor others to develop further their skills in tendering, contract management, safety, quality management, planning and scheduling, contractor management and budgetary control.
· Demonstrated advanced budgetary and planning management to ensure projects are maintained within budget and timeframes, delays are avoided, and additional fees are able to be negotiated for out-of-scope work.
· Advanced working knowledge of software used in project management including Microsoft Project, Primavera, Team Binder, Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite
Please send CV/Resume in English only
Archetype Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd.
22/F, ITF Tower, 140 / 49-50 Silom Road,
Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 098-286-1960 / 02-634-0031
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ