ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.Job ID: NR-1433 | Location: Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
· Take responsibility for the Project Material Delivery and Project inventory Control
· Manage realistic project, quality and risk plans, Customer relationship management and control
· Lead projects through a complete lifecycle.
· Control team performance, and Provide feedback on projects team members
· Control of resources and costs against the project budget
· Ensure that all projects are accepted and closed by the customer
· Provide completed documentation
· Engineering execution and management, regional resources planning
· As a regional representative during implementation, be responsible for the establishment and improvement of customer relationship
· Responsible for regional organization planning, resources acquisition, team building, and performance management
· Organize to finish the PAT and FAT in the region
· Engineering variation management
· Bachelor degree or above in the telecommunications field
· 5 - 7 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
· PMP Certifications would be preferred
· Strong familiarity with project management software
· Demonstrated experience in people management & Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
· Candidate who can speak Mandarin will be an added advantage.
· Work in Up Country
· Able to work overtime
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general