VMLY&R ThailandJob ID: BK-144555 | Location: Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
- This position will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting including GL, monthly closing, financial reporting, auditing and implementing financial standards under guidance from Parent Company.
- Managing monthly closing processes to ensure that reliable financial information is made available in a timely manner.
- Supervising, guiding and developing accounting team.
***Senior Accountant shall support Finance Manager on day to day operation, monthly reports as well as ad-hoc requests.
- Thai national, age 27-32 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in accounting.
- Experiences working in advertising agency is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under high pressure and limited timeline
Attractive benefits package is provided. Salary will be commensurate with the persons’ experience. Interest candidates , please click "Apply Now".
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general