Topre (Thailand) Co., Ltd.Job ID: SP-9934 | Location: Bangbor, Samutprakarn, Thailand
Duties & Responsibilities;
1. Follow second tier of our company.
2. Support activities of customer.
3. Control delivery finish goods to customer (Domestic & Export).
4. Monitoring daily order, EO, cancel order and special order.
5. Support special request from customer.
6. Issue layout for FG stock keeping.
7. Calculate package for support next 3 months.
1. Male , Age not over 28 years.
2. Bachelor degree in Engineering (IE, ME, PE) Logistic or related fields.
3. more 3 years experiences in logistics & production control function.
4. Have experience in packing design will be advantage.
5. Have experience in auto part logistics system or milk run will be advantage.
6. Have experience in Automotive manufacturing company will be advantage.
7. Strong computer skills, especially Excel and Power point.
8. Strong organizational and communication skills, good customer service/phone skills.
9. Flexible for handling a wide range of activities and able to work under high pressure.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general