The Thai Red Cross Society (PREVENTION)Job ID: BK-138906 | Location: Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Role Overview:Research nurse (RN) assist and report to Research Nurse Supervisor (RNS) in apply and direct various clinical research projects and program implementation. Clients are their research subjects, and RN should primarily be concerned with the protection and care of clients. RN should possess knowledge of medical and scientific terminology, strong interpersonal and communication skills, the capacity to analyze and interpret data, the ability to maintain confidentiality, ensures the integrity and quality of clinical trials are maintained and conducted in accordance local regulations, Institutional Review Board (IRB) approvals, and related policies. RN will assist RNS in research studies, program implementations in accordance with the PREVENTION’s strategy, policy and procedures.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Nursing Practice Responsibility: Providing nursing care to research study participants and program implementation.
2. Quality Control (QC) Accountability: As Quality Control (QC), ensures assigned studies are conducted in accordance with the Good Clinical Practices (GCP) guidelines and related policy.
3. Teamwork Accountability: Partnership role to the research/program team.
4. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree in nursing science.
2. Valid RN license.
3. Nursing competency skills per scope of practice (i.e., performing vital signs, nursing assessments, performing ECG/EKG, administering injections, etc.).
4. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant HIV research project.-Detail oriented and meticulous in all aspects of work.
5. Clinical research training is an advantage
6. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) Certificates.
7. Ability to work well independently as well as in team environment.
8. Strong interpersonal, customer service and multi-tasking skills are critical.
9. Possess the ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and manage deadlines.
10. Technological proficiency including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), clinical trials databases and management software, and the Internet.
11. Thai citizen.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general