The Thai Red Cross Society (PREVENTION)Job ID: BK-138688 | Location: Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Role Overview: The main responsibilities for this position are to assist in designing, implementing, budgeting, monitoring and evaluating the Key Population-Led Health Services.The program officer will assist in programming and monitoring to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data at the site level, as well as timely completion of project/program activities as per approved work plan. Moreover, the program officer will coordinate and contribute to the development and submission of program deliverables, including the work plan and annual reports, and any other reports as required.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Support the implementation of KPLHS: Coordinate with implementing partners and other key stakeholders to implement KPLHS at the site.
2. Routine monitoring of the implementation of KPLHS: Conduct routine monitoring of implementationto ensure accuracy and timely completion of data to report back to donors.
3. Support in the development of progress reports, public journals and manuscripts: Obtain and ensure accuracy of implementation data and assist in data analysis
4. Draft progress reports and assist in compiling data for public journals and manuscripts as assigned by supervisor.
5. Coordinate and provide technical assistance to implementing partners on KPLHS: Coordinate and provide technical assistance to implementing partners to improve implementation and program quality.
6. Programmatic support: Provides programmatic support, budgeting and monitoring, including coordination with implementing partners.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Bachelor degree in nursing, public health, social science or a related field.
3. At least 5 years of experience in project management support and/or implementation research (Involve in programmatic, monitoring and evaluation, including development and utilization of target reporting tools, reviewing for consistency and accuracy of information in annual work plans)
4. Experience in working with HIV and key populations projects preferred
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general