The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)Job ID: BK-93787 | Location: Bangsue, Bangkok, Thailand
• Use BIM as the main tool in making various BIM Objects of construction.
• Set standards, inspect and give advice on how to make BIM Library to meet the standards set by the company.
• Bring the BIM process to work such as checking the conflict in the form, removing the quantity to evaluate the price or make the construction schedule (timeline).
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or other related fields
• Achieved minimum GPA of 2.70 for Bachelor's degree and 3.30 for Master's degree.
• TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31/BULATS at least 40.
• Be able to use BIM program effectively and proficiently.
• Interested in using BIM to help with construction work, orderly, creative, interested in computer technology and follow updated trends.
• Can use Word, Excel, Power point, Revit and Archi
• Experience in construction work, able to write basic programming / plug-in, have a certificate from Autodesk or a reliable BIM institution will be an advantage.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general