Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company LimitedJob ID: SP-10217 | Location: Bangplee, Samutprakarn, Thailand
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create, review,re-current and rewrite on how each Service Operating Procedure for the best practice of service standards.
- Conducts Service Evaluationfrom Service Standard Survey by each station and field-trip.
- Issue, monitor and follow-up service recommendation and suggestion when misconducting and mishandling are found to promote appropriate actions.
- Support and initiate quarterly and yearly Service Quality Program for the better practice of current and future service standards.
- Provide and monitor Interactive Communication with customers to acknowledge customers' feedbacks.
- University degree in Airline Business, Faculty of Arts, Journalism and Mass Communication
- Over 3 years of airline business or any others experience in English writing skill
- Regulation in airline business
- Customer behavior and risk management
- Excellent communicators in English of both written and speaking
Thai Vietjet Air Joint Stock Co.,Ltd
Savarnabhumi Airport, Concourse A, Unit A 1-062, 1st Floor, 999 MOOI,
Nongprue, Bang Phli, Samutprakarn, Thailand, 10540
Tel 02-111-5999 Ext 2105
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general