Thai Rayon Public Co., Ltd.Job ID: ANT-91 | Location: Ang Thong, Thailand
• Provides supervision of maintenance and operations activities of assigned facilities, ensure the adherence with proper safety precautions and procedures.
• Plan Preventive Maintenance and Control the machine repairing, analyse and preventive action the machine problem solving which no effect in quality production process.
• Study the steps and the methods in work for reduce the working time and increasing the productivity.
• Improve the old machine to high efficiency, creating the new machine to increasing the productivity and efficiency in auditing.
• Supervisor to ensure proper parts accountability and cost controls.
• Control and supervise Technician to solve the problem about the Machine breakdown in production process.
• Control spare parts, cost, Environment and Safety.
• Control supplier, sub-contractor and contractor for project work.
• Male Age 33-40 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in Maintenance Engineering.
• Have strong people and project management skills.
• Manage and control spare parts cost.
• SAP MM module knowledge necessary.
• Knowledge of Quality Management System ISO9001 ISO14001
• Computer skill (Microsoft office, Auto CAD, etc.)
• Good management and problem solving skills, strong leadership, strategic thinker and good interpersonal attitude.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs and English communication (speaking, writing and listening).
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general