SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) LimitedJob ID: SGK-676 | Location: Songkhla, Thailand
• Perform crane inspection and generate inspection report and all aspects of operational activities to meet quality and schedule expectations.
• Perform Offshore equipment inspection as per as Thai law recommendation
• Update and maintain parts list and job scopes.
• Monitor and clear discrepancy reports as required.
• Request parts from procurement for contractual responsibilities.
• Identify and ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to programs/projects to ensure the company’s goals for the successful completion is achieved and the customer’s needs are met.
• Follow and encourage strict adherence to the COMPANY's SSHE policy and regulations in all work under the responsibility and directly report to COMPANY's Onshore Coordinator.
Required Competencies :
• Good knowledge of Crane O&M for all well-known manufacturers.
Fully familiar with crane standard and industry codes,
• Good working experience of work planning and optimization
• Good knowledge/experience of SSHE requirements in a working environment
• Good command of written and spoken English,
• Ability to operate PC and be literate with MS Office applications.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general