Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.Job ID: CH-10089 | Location: Chonburi, Thailand
• Implement QA/QC activities including those of sub-contractors works in accordance with approved QCP /ITPs and Procedures, method statements and other contract documents.
• Prepares and sign off applicable records for quality surveillance / inspections / tests.
• Maintain records of calibration, inspection and testing equipment.
• Ensure availability of appropriate version of applicable work documents such as Drawings, Specifications, SPs, PRs, DEPs and Standards.
• Witness procedures, tests and certify the results.
• Provide sufficient feedback to Lead Quality Engineer on the day to day quality issues
1. Possess CSWIP 3.1 / AWS for welding inspection or equivalent.
2. Certified to ASNT / EN 473 / PCN level II in RT, PT, MT and UT techniques.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general