Siam Smart Technologies Co., Ltd.Job ID: NB-4909 | Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Project management from planning, project kick-off, coordinating with customer and partners, supervising, until project handover.
- Develop procedures and scripts for client deployments
- Preparing documentation on the process.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with Siam Smart Technologies' best practices.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions.
- Related tasked not mentioned above.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 Years of solution deployments and software development
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Strong experience in Networking and Linux Ubuntu
- Industrial Automation experience is a plus
- Software Language skills: HTML, Script, Java, PLC programming, and overall web application programming
- Have ability to understand the application functionality and data flow.
- Have ability to debug the application code
- Good command of English literacy
- Oversea trainings
- Great opportunity to gain knowledge from latest IIoT technologies
- Salary range: 20,000 – 30,000 baht
- Performance based bonus
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general