Siam Bioscience Co., Ltd.Job ID: NB-3933 | Location: Bangyai, Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Establish validation/qualification system, implement and maintain according to validation master plan.
- Cooperate and review the risk assessments related to validation/qualification.
- Coordinate and review validation/qualification document and related document to ensure that all activities comply with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate qualification/validation monitoring, re-validation/re-qualification to ensure that qualification/validation are maintain appropriately.
- Review critical facilities, utilities monitoring including environment monitoring according to plans and procedures.
- Tracks and reports validation/qualification and related activities.
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate.
- Coordinate the activities regarding regulatory affairs department.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Male , Female
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Science
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Pharmaceutical industry
- English literacy and communication
- Good command in Ms Office and computer skills
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general