Regent's International School, BangkokJob ID: BK-133032 | Location: Wangthonglang, Bangkok, Thailand
Job Title: Performance and Production Technician
Job Aim : To oversee all technical requirements for audio, visual and stage management for all events across both the Primary and Secondary campuses.
1. Coordinate with Heads of Drama and Music, as well as Heads of School, on the requirements for all school events.
2. Liaise with School Operation team in ensuring spaces are set up correctly in a timely fashion.
3. Keep equipment, working, up-to-date and in good condition.
4. Advise on equipment maintenance and developments.
5. Support lessons in the Drama department.
6. Coordinate with students in order to train up technical support teams for audio, visual and stage management.
● maintain audio and visual equipment
● advise on developments required to improve audio and visual systems
● attend production meetings, get ins, rehearsals, performances and get-outs
● operate technical equipment during performances:
● set up microphones, monitors and operate sound desks
● set up stage lighting, moving lights and operate lighting desks
● work on set construction and prop-making, when required
● manage booking of performance areas
● record, edit and mix audio tracks
● be in charge of health and safety regulations at school events
● lead on putting together student technical support teams for audio, visual and stage management
● work flexible hours, covering events which may occur after school or at weekends
Reports To: Head of Music & Head of Drama
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general