Pacifica GroupJob ID: BK-132322 | Location: Huaykwang, Bangkok, Thailand
COACH: Merchandising Executive
- Prepare master SKU list, database to upload in company's system.
- Recheck OSR with original order, provide necessary comment on reduce or increase quantity in any item based on Sales History.
- Prepare and timely submit reports: Month End Report, Weekly Report to Coach and Monthly Report to Coach's Licensee etc.
- Inventory Control: Merchandise Delivery, Set Product Allocation Strategy, Stock Transfer and replenishment.
- Packaging Management: Order and replenishment.
- Co-ordinate with logistics on inbound shipments as well as claiming for defects.
- Co-ordinate with accounting department to provide payment information and reconcile with actual shipment.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in merchandising role in retail business.
- Direct experience in Fashion business and handbag brand is preferable.
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong command in English: both written and spoken.
- Strong computer literacy especially in advance Excel.
- Proactive and passionate in Fashion.
Pacifica Group 2032 Ital-Thai Tower, 5th Floor, New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand T : 02 034 9770 Ext.205
click “Apply Now
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general