P. J. Chonburi Parawood Co., Ltd.Job ID: CH-4622 | Location: Chonburi, Thailand
HR & GENERAL AFFAIRS MANAGER
- Manage the HR Department, Safety and General Affairs team of the company.
- HR Department will focus on recruitment, training, payroll, employee retention and managing migrant workers.
- Safety will focus on every day safety - managing the safety officer and making sure that the factory operates in a safe environment
- General affairs will focus on improving and maintaining the general infrastructure of the company including common areas, security, IT among others.
- comes from a company with at least 500 workers, who have migrant workers.
- Very strong in recruitment - able to think out of the box to implement ideas and get candidates.
- Experience in compliance audit such as BSCI is an advantage. Our company have 3rd party audits almost every month.
- Have good understanding of implementing general affairs project. This manager will coordinate with engineer team, operation team and outside contractors to conduct projects in a tight budget.
- Focus on execution - it is expected that this position does not only create policies but also focus on making them real on the factory floor.
- LEADER - this position is a leadership position. It is required that this person is of high integrity that people will follow not because of the title but because of being a good example.
- FAST LEARNER - our company is growing fast and we DO NOT HAVE ALL the answers. We need leaders who are resourceful with GOOD ATTITUDE to help us improve the company.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general