Osotspa Public Company LimitedJob ID: BK-144408 | Location: Bangkapi, Bangkok, Thailand
· Manage day to day financial operation
· Involve with all International cash management
· Cash forecasting. Compile information from around the company to create an ongoing cash forecast
· Working capital monitoring. Review the corporate policies related to working capital, and model their impact on cash flows.
· Cash concentration. Create a system for funneling cash into a centralized investment account, from which cash can be most effectively invested. This may involve the use of notional pooling or cash sweeps.
· Investments. Use the corporate investment policy for allocating excess cash to various types of investments, depending on their rates of return and how quickly they can be converted into cash.
· Fund raising. Determine when additional cash is needed, and raise funds through the acquisition of debt, sale of stock, or changes in company policies that impact the amount of working capital required to run the business.
· Risk management. Use various hedging and netting strategies to reduce risk related to changes in asset values, interest rates, and foreign currency holdings.
· Revolve around the monitoring of cash, the use of cash, and the ability to raise more cash.
· All other tasks of the department support cross functions.
· Cash Management: oversees the day to day management of the company working capital cash, preparing a daily forecast of cash receipts, disbursements and expected closing balances. These projections are carried forward on a daily basis, and used as a tool for ensuring that any excess cash balances are invested appropriately and/or any borrowing for operating needs is executed.
Education Qualifications :
· Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA desired
Professional Experience :
· Age 30-40 years old
· A minimum of 5 years' experience related to corporate treasury
Competencies (Personal Characteristics) :
· Adapt into new system quickly
· Inter-personal skills
· Good at computer literacy
· Strong analytical and problem solving skill
· Good presentation skills
· SAP experience is a plus
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general