Multiply by Eight Co., Ltd.Job ID: BK-132729 | Location: Rajthevee, Bangkok, Thailand
• Manage and Implement the strategic marketing communications plan and budget to develop communications strategies consistent with business objectives.
• Strengthen the image and awareness of company branding and maintain brand standards.
• Manage overall communication objective, brand positioning, media plan, consumer insight and competitive insight.
• Develop and manage the full range of communications tools and materials including sales & marketing collaterals, promotional leaflet, newsletters, etc.
• Oversee and monitoring of integrated all communications platforms and assess ROI of media spending.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Mass Communication, Marketing Advertising, Public Relation or related field.
• 3 - 8 years' experience in managing all marketing communication activities including event making, brand development, advertising, public relations, digital marketing or relevant fields.
•Fluent in chinese
• Have interpersonal, communication skills (oral and written) and project management skills.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general