Mercedes-Benz Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.Job ID: BK-143610 | Location: Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand
Litigation Officer will primarily be responsible for management of litigation process in relation to retail and fleet financing business including all legal documents/notices along the entire collection process, repossession and remarketing function, as well as supporting/coordination with acting lawyers. In addition, legal opinion and action in relation to other matters shall also be carried out by this Litigation Officer as required.
1. Management of litigation process and problem case
- Administer all collection notices sending out to customers
- Monitor potential legal issue under collection processes
- Review and prepare lawsuit documents
- Coordinate and support acting lawyer throughout litigation process
- Manage problem account/case to prevent any damage to company
2. Management of repossession and remarketing process
- Coordinate with respective parties
- Control stock of repossessed and company cars
- Maintain accurate records
- Recommend market value and inspect vehicle as requested
3. Providing legal opinion and action in relation to other matters as required
4. Supporting collection team in management of portfolio performance to achieve target
- Bachelor degree in Law.
- At least 3 years experience in commercial litigation (financial services litigation will be plus).
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Service-minded and be optimistic
- Pleasant appearance and verbal communication
- Fluent in English
- Able to use MS Office applications
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general