Maxim Online TransportationJob ID: UD-394 | Location: Udon Thani, Thailand
Job Type: Full-time (first remotely, then at office)
Schedule: 5-day working week
- English: no less than B2 level;
- 3+ years of professional experience as a lawyer;
- knowledge of civil law (including corporate and contract law);
- knowledge of advertising law, competition law;
- experience in participating in court hearings, trials, etc.
- knowledge of legislation in the field of foreign investment and ride-hailing will be an advantage.
- corporate work (incorporation / liquidation of a legal entity, change of a director or legal representative, company address, transfer of shares).
- government / local authority relations (writing letters, appeals, explanations, responses, receiving permissions for the company, participating in meetings, etc.);
- consultation on various issues (advertisement, labor law, intellectual property, etc.);
- contractual work (analysis of the contract for compliance with the current legislation and organization requirements, drafting of various contracts, etc.).
Maxim is an international online transportation service successfully working in 20 countries around the world. For more than 17 years, Maxim has been developing interaction technologies for the taxi market participants: passengers and drivers. Our company is constantly extending its geographic reach and aims to become a global brand.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general