Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.Job ID: BK-149063 | Location: Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand
As an associate of SRA, the associate performs a variety of regulatory activities related to finished products, labelling and regulatory database management to ensure compliance with applicable food and other product-related laws and regulations in accordance with internal processes and within assigned countries (within Asia region) and areas of responsibility.
- Assists in activities to monitor regulatory developments and compile relevant food regulations with respective local support and assure all relevant databases are accurate and up-to-date for the Thailand (FDA & 7-11) and other Asia countries.
- Assists in determining current and expected regulatory status of (new) ingredients and additives; researches interpretations regarding the safety and acceptability of products and ingredients;
- Assists in activities to assure ingredients and formulas are in full compliance with laws and regulations in Thailand (including labelling and registration);
- Assists with the preparation and submission of documentation to Thailand FDA, 7-11 and other external bodies required to respond to regulatory inquiries and to support finished product registration
- Assist to substantiate and approve claims and to gain approval of new ingredient
- Review and prove read product labels. Review the label information sheet and TRANSLATE to Thai language that is compliant. Coordinate with MKL SRA team to approve/reject artwork in the system with comments
- Maintain and update work instruction or guide related to SRA process
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required by SRA function, including participation on SRA regional projects
Context and Scope
The associate applies technical, organizational, and project managerial skills broadly to perform compliance activities. They work with a minimum level of independence, based on regulatory knowledge and experience. Regulatory compliance of our products in the market place can be impacted if internal compliance and approval processes are not followed; this could have financial implications to the company if products have to be recalled or if fines are incurred if incumbent duties are not executed flawlessly.
Minimum bachelor’s degree in a technical area, such as nutrition, food science, biology, chemistry or pharmacology or regulatory is preferred. Experience with labeling and regulatory compliance is acceptable in lieu of a university degree is acceptable.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general