Magotteaux Co., Ltd.Job ID: SAR-1309 | Location: Saraburi, Thailand
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain and assist in the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Assist in reviews she system, risk assessments, environmental assessments and other safety assessments to support ISO14001, OHSAS18001 & SA8000.
• Leading in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• SHE regulations, wears all required safety equipment and encourages safe working practices.
• Inspect premises and ensure that employee comply with regulation.
• Register as environmental controller for company as requires by law.(Water/ Air / Waste)
• Maintain environmental monitoring program per indicated in EIA and related regulation.
• Perform and coordinate all environmental monitoring and compliance activities.
• Perform on summarize report to governments according to Thai law.
• Perform on internal auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS18001, ISO50001.(Would be advantage)
• Perform other related tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Environmental science, Environmental engineering, Occupational Health and Safety.(Both degree would be advantage)
• Hold certificate specialist of waste water, air pollution and waste controller.
• Hold certificate of Safety officer in professional level.
• Good Knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO 50001.
• Good Communication & interpersonal skill.
• Strong leadership skill & good team player.
• Have computer skill.
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing
• Able to work at Nongkae, Saraburi.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general