LF Logistics (Thailand) LimitedJob ID: RY-6859 | Location: Rayong, Thailand
Job Description :
- Manage general warehouse staff for efficient inventory and distribution.
- Data Analysis and Presentation.
- Supervising daily activities of the warehouse floor, and equipment through the team to maintain
the quality at specified levels, meeting with the delivery schedule as required by customers and
keeping costs in line according to company budget guidelines.
- Maintain rigorous safety standards and insures safe working conditions.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in all controlled areas.
- Maintain and update inventory control records on product since receiving until dispatching.
- 6 days a week working.
-Can work Shift
-Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any filed.
-Minimum 5 years experiences in Warehouse, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
-High analytical and problem solving skill, Communication and Negotiation skill.
-Team Management / Leadership.
-Excellent customer interface experience and problem solving skill.
-Ability to motivate and work in fast moving, pressure environment.
-Extensive skill in Microsoft Office.
-Experienced in SAP system skill.
-Good Command in English
-Can work shifts
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for next step.
All interested applicants are most welcome to send the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to:
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general