JT International (Thailand) LimitedJob ID: BK-118856 | Location: Pomprab, Bangkok, Thailand
To open new outlet according to business objective and build relevant JTI brand in the outlet before passing to the WHS
Main Areas of Responsibility
1. To achieve JTI objectives/targets (Especially New Store Opening).
2. Product selling, Price communicate and Distribute SKUs to GT outlets as JTI standard.
3. Enhance awareness through best location visibility. Effectively use POSM to attract smoker's awareness.
4.New Store Opening potential customers to increase sales volume and market.
5.Utilise and maximize JTI resources/tools which are provided effectively in execution.
1. Create network (relationship) and identify the purchase pattern from NSO (who are they buying from) and make linkage between WHS
2. Become a brand ambassador to provide category information to retailers. Be able to effectively compete with the competitors on time.
3. Coordinate with SR WHS to ensure territory objective will be achieved.
1. Follow the JTI route plan and input the correct data back to the system
2. Follow the instruction on the JTI TME HH working process
Think to Business
1. Closely monitor competitor, customer, market movement in the assigned territory to immediately inform the supervisor to formulate proactive action plan.
2. Work closely with Line Manager to deliver all the Program to the customer effectively and efficiency
Minimum in Diploma or University Degree
Minimum 1 year experience in sales function, FMCG background is preferable
Mandatory knowledge of the local language, Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general