Jaspal Co., Ltd.Job ID: BK-149509 | Location: Prakanong, Bangkok, Thailand
Purpose for Role:
To assist Buying Department Manager for ASICS brands across Thailand, International and E-commerce channels. Selecting the designs and products that match our customer and brand identities and ensure all teams areco-ordinated to deliver sales and GP growth in line with company plans.
- Study both competitors and market data to identify trends for new product types or styles, or for changes to customer behaviour. Attend international trade fairs and events to identify third party ranges that fit our customers, or to find inspiration with our design team for new collections of own label ranges.
- Work with together with Merchandise Planning team to ensure product selection in each brand will deliver our targeted sales and GP growth, and that we are reacting to performance and trends in season to adjust our plan and maximise sales. Ensure that our buying takes an end-to-end approach to P&L and we deliver our monthly EBIT target.
- Work with the Creative Director to ensure we have clear execution of the brand identity, and that our product selection reflects our target customers and their motivations to buy. Ensure that we build long term brand value and loyalty in how we select ranges and how we trade.
- Study both competitors and market data to identify trends for new producttypes or styles,or forchanges to customer behaviour. Attend trade fairs and events to identify third party ranges we can add to our multi-brand stores, or to find inspiration with our design team for new collections on our own label ranges.
- Work with visual merchandising, marketing teams, and retail teams, to ensure key stories and our highlight styles are understood and communicated clearly to customers, and that we have a clear plan for product launch and communications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in sport-wear, with accountability for selecting ranges and for sales and profit
- Experience working cross-functionally with retail, marketing and VM teams.
- Proficiency in outlook, excel, word, powerpoint.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general