Jasmine International Public Company LimitedJob ID: NB-5663 | Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
HR Business Partner (Manager - AVP Level)
- To be a strategic partner with the Management Team and Head of BU to enable business growth by building the quality and quantity of HR activities that align with Business Strategy.
- Work closely with HR functional team in implementing (or improving) HR project such as succession planning, career development, culture development, talent management, employee engagement, training & development and etc.
- Involve in Corporate Manpower Planning & Organization Design.
- Collaborate with recruitment team to build a recruitment strategy that attract talent candidate.
- Build a strong business relationship with business units and HR functional team.
- Responsible for other project as assigned.
- Male or Female, age 35 – 45 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resource Management or relate filed
- Minimum 10 years experience in HR field.
- Understand overall Human Resources functions
- Knowledge in HR Strategic Planning, Organization Design, Manpower Planning, Talent Management
- Experience in change management, HR digital transformation is plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytic skills
- Excellent Team-Player with Can-do attitude
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general