Indorama Ventures Global Services Limited (Head Office)Job ID: BK-144412 | Location: Bangkok, Thailand
1. Carry out audit of various business processes of domestic subsidiaries as per IVL Audit Plan along with the senior staff of Internal Audit department. Based on learning, knowledge, and experience gained during domestic audits, engagement for overseas IVL entities will be planned solely on individual performance on domestic entities review and senior staff feedback.
2. Participate in opening and closing meetings with senior staff to understand the way audit is carried out and preliminary findings communicated to business process owners.
3. Assist the senior staff in completing Control Grading Matrix forming basis of internal audit observations.
4. Participate in process with the business process owners.
5. Facilitate the senior staff in carrying out audit testing during fields visits to the plants sites.
6. Perform analytical review procedures under guidance of senior staff for audit engagements.
7. Assist the senior staff in preparing the draft audit report and participate in report discussions with Head of Internal Audit/ Senior Manager/ Manager
8. Review the management response provided to draft audit report to ensure their sufficiency, completeness and adequacy to the reported audit observations.
9. Assist the senior staff in maintaining the audit working papers to ensure compliance with IVL Internal Audit methodology
1. Bachelor degree of Accounting
2. New graduate are welcome
3. Communicate in English fluently
4. Good computer literacy: Microsoft Office / Internet
5. Open to travel to the upcountry(around 1 week) and overseas(around 3 weeks)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general