Hishine property (Thailand) Co, Ltd.Job ID: BK-189111 | Location: Huaykwang, Bangkok, Thailand
1. Formulate the bidding work plan and organize bidding activities, including the preparation of bids, scoring standards and scoring tables, bid issuance, Q & A, opening of bids, and evaluation of bids;
2. Undertake the data collection, collation and review of the bidding units within the scope of responsibility, and organize relevant departments to inspect the bidding units;
3. Regularly evaluate the quality of the supplier and form a supplier evaluation report;
4. Participate in the on-site acceptance of large equipment or important materials;
5. Participate in engineering and materials technology research.
1. Bachelor degree or above, material management, engineering related majors;
2. More than 2 years of working experience in bidding related fields, with experience in procurement, bidding and project site is preferred;
3. Familiar with purchasing management, contract management process and related knowledge, familiar with market conditions;
4, English or Chinese, there is a working language.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general