FrieslandCampina (Thailand) PCL.Job ID: BK-132305 | Location: Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand
Location : This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand in Head Office, Bangkok. (BTS Ari)
Main Accountabilities /Key Tasks
1. Ensure that the quality audit for suppliers and raw milk cooperatives are carried out according to schedule.
• Organize the quality audit schedule for suppliers and raw milk cooperatives.
• Coordinate with concerned departments and all auditors to carry out the quality audit and follow up on the audit result and corrective action.
• Provide GMP training or give advice for raw milk cooperative.
2. Ensure that Non-conformities feedbacks from suppliers are effective in root cause and action provided within agreed timeline. The re-occurrence NCs are appropriately highlighted to related functions for further improvement.
3. Ensure that the procedure work instruction and specifications in working areas are updated.
• Carry out the internal audit both advance and not advance notice.
• Follow up the corrective action of CAR form.
• Set up and implement the corporate procedure and /or procedure, which can be effect to product quality and safety.
• Provide the procedure, work instruction and specification, which are requested from all departments.
• Control the documentation system.
4. Ensure that the quality and food safety system of product in supply chain are carried out according to schedule
• Manage and ensure quality and food safety system for co-manufacturing operation to comply with International standard and FrieslandCampina standard
• Handle non-conformities product at co-manufacturing sites and drive improvement actions
• Ensure the quality and good warehousing practice of external warehouse and transportation
• Drive quality improvement along value chain by collaborating with cross functional team (sale team, factory team etc.)
5. Handle Consumer Information Center (CIC) and engage with cross functional team to build consumer, customer satisfaction
6. Handle and coordinate with inter-company for quality improvement and complaint handling process
7. Direct and coach direct report to get efficiency and meet expectation.
• Coaching the direct report according to plan.
• Set up the development plan for direct report
1. Bachelor degree or higher in Food science/ technology degree or equivalent
2. Experience in the food industry in a role of quality control/assurance
3. High understanding of food safety and food quality.
4. Trained internal or lead auditor and having experience of food technical audit.
5. Understanding of new product development.
6. Knowledge of EU/ international regulation/national regulation, local food standard, and food labeling legislation.
7. Knowledge of food packaging both primary and secondary.
8. Knowledge of food industrial processing including productivity, measurement and improvement
9. Experienced working with supplier/outsourcing/co-packing.
10. Having skills on food standard audit and able to advise on food standard development.
11. Having experience on coordination with supplier and third party manufacturer on new product development.
12. Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with all levels of an organisation.
13. The ability to work either in a team or individually using own initiative.
14. Flexibility with the ability to move priorities when necessary.
15. Good computer skills, use of Word and Excel.
16. Public and food government sector relationship.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general