Fircroft (Thailand) LimitedJob ID: BK-118968 | Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Duties & Responsibilities:
Take care project and control team for Conveyor System in Airport
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
-Expereince with Government
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- May also coordinate project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Responsible for overall quality and management of major projects or programs.
- Research current education and training needs.
- Develop grant proposals.
- Oversee budget and ensure financial accountability.
- Hire personnel for program/project implementation.
- Train staff.
- Supervise program delivery, assess client needs.
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
- Established operating procedures for project/program. Ensure procedures meet program goals.
- Provide program content expertise, which may include delivering in-service training and direct programming.
- Conducts research and write reports/articles.
- Network with local, state and national agencies for future program development.
- Should have recently worked in with a construction contractor company for at least 10 years.
- Should have worked on projects like airports (airport buildings and Conveyor System), Mass transit
- Should have experience of handling multiple projects, high-rise commercial and residential towers
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH CONSTRUCTION OF AN AIRPORT IN A SENIOR MANAGEMENT POSITION REQUIRED.
- Previous management experience on projects valued $300 million+ USD.
Contact Chairat Chadavipoo
Please send resume to CChadavipoo @ fircroft . com (อีเมลติดกัน)
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general