ConfidentialJob ID: BK-149415 | Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Description and Responsibilities
• Responsible for conceptualization and development of sports products.
• Research ideas, gather and analyze current and future trends.
• Creatively apply problem solving skills in manufacturing/development issues.
• Work closely with relevant departments in developing new design collections.
• Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows and design deliverables that guide creative , content and development efforts.
• Constantly source for new materials and accessories to be used for current and future product development.
• Refine and finish designs through multiple prototyping process with the product development team to create detailed design tech packages that enable the factories to execute.
• Develop and prepare design review presentations on design concepts.
• Achieve project goals within the established timeline.
• Create technical specification sheets to the design collection finalised.
• Diploma/Degree in Industrial or Product Design
• At least 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
• Proficient with computer design software (i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop) Adobe in Design.
• Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
• Have a strong design sense, creative skills and have excellent abilities in drawing.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret product design briefs.
• A creative eye and a flair for colour, texture and patterns.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and multi-tasker.
• Proactive, independent and able to work as part of a team & Passionate about sports, fashion and lifestyle.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general