Chef's Choice Foods Manufacturer Co., Ltd.Job ID: NB-7196 | Location: Bangkruai, Nonthaburi, Thailand
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Provide full service of export shipment and coordinate among internal and external parties (D/O and billing, shipping line, transportation service provider, freight forwarder).
2.Follow up export shipment; from-to shipping advice, vessel status and delivery.
3.Negotiation and coordinate with freight forwarder.
4.Ensure a smooth booking, documentation and invoicing process.
5.Contact with government agencies.
6.Coordinate with internal and external organization for shipment purpose.
7.Carry out international fund transfer from customers.
8.Resolve problem by determining the cause and finding the best solution.
9.Prepare all documents related to shipment and as per customer requirement.
10.Managing & organizing & handle and ensure that all export documents are completed and forward to bank and consignee on time.
11.Solve daily operational problems.
12.Answer internal party and customers inquiries via e-mail and phone.
13.Other jobs as assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or related field.
2. At least 3 years of experience in Export, Shipping, International Trading or Logistics.
3. Have knowledge relevant to documents and process of Export and Customs Act.
4. Good command in English Reading and Writing.
5. Reliable, responsibility, service-minded attitude, teamwork and can work well under pressure.
6. Detail oriented and have problem solving skill.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general